Bhutan “The land of Happiness”
(Phuentsholing 2N – Thimphu 1N – Wangdue / Punakha 1N – Paro 2N)
Day 01 IXB Airport – Phuentsholing (170 kms / 4 hrs)
Meet & Greet at Bagdogra IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. Phuentsholing is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Phuentsholing.
Day 02 Phuentsholing – Thimphu (176 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Thimphu.
Day 03 Thimphu Sightseeing – Punakha / Wangdue (77 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast visit King's Memorial Chorten (Monument), Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo (Contains National Animal Takin), National Library, BBS Tower. Afternoon transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang.
Day 04 Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing – Paro (140 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. Also visit Punakha Dzong, Wangdue Dzong & transfer to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 05 Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities. Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Also visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 06 Paro – Phuentsholing (200 kms / 7 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Phuentsholing.
Day 07 Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (170 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Rs. 19,700.00 Per Person on twin sharing basis X 4 Pax.
Rs. 4600.00 Per Child without bed X 02 Pax.
Service Tax 3.09% extra on total bill amount.
Rate will vary with increase or decrease of persons.
Phuensholing Hotel park
Thimphu Hotel taksang
Punakha Meri Puensum
Paro Ghaling Resort
NOTE : The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
Vehicle: Taxi non ac. For all transfers as per group size
Meal Plan: (Bed + Breakfast)
ü Accommodation on twin Sharing with Breakfast.
ü Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
ü All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
ü Guide / Escort charges.
ü Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· Air Fare/Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Service Tax.
· Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Important: We need following for process your booking
1. Guest Name & Contact Number
2. Naming List with gender & age
3. Arrival / Departure details
Permit for Bhutan:
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID (only valid document for issuing the Bhutan Entry permit) and 04 passport size photographs.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
Ø The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Feel India promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
1. Check-in 12:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
2. The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
3. On arrival of guests we will provide them with local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
4. If any tourist spot do not complete for closing day & if they want to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
5. Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
6. Room Heater available with an extra cost Bourne by the guest directly (Except at Premium & Luxury Packages)
7. Due to shortage of power the guest sometimes, may have to bear it with candle light.
8. Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to deluxe / super deluxe rooms.
9. For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed
10. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services
11. Child sharing parent’s room will not be provided an extra bed.
ü Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
ü Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
ü Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
· Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal.
· Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
· Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
· Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax / Email.
From Date of booking – 30 days only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person
30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
07- 03 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
02 Days/No show 100% of tour cost
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges.
Other Tours of North east India can be seen
For all interested guest from Indore and surrounding region of Madhya Pradesh Feel India Holidays has a holiday plan for all which can be customized as per the requirement of our esteemed guests. It is one of the best family, couple and Honeymoon destination. The destination can also be used for MICE ( corporate ) groups as a incentive and team building exercise.
Om Major Gupta
Feel India Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
111, Apollo Tower, 2 MG Road, Indore – 452001
Ph : 0731-2526294, 4286622, 93032-83032
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us at: www.feelindia.org